Tek Busters provides comprehensive IT support, network security services and IT consulting throughout the lower Mainland including Vancouver, Surrey, White Rock, Delta and Richmond. We have worked with hundreds of companies in a variety of industries including accounting firms, attorneys, manufacturers, clinics and medical practices and many other small and medium-sized businesses.
We work best with clients who:
- Want to solve nagging IT problems once and for all
- Want to invest in their technology to gain a competitive edge in business
- Understand the value of proactive support and preventative maintenance to prevent problems and reduce downtime
- Need rock-solid network security to prevent data theft, viruses, malware and network intrusions
- Want to work with an IT partner to streamline their processes and improve overall productivity
- Realize the importance of comprehensive backup solutions that safeguard their vital data on and offsite
- Want a technology provider to take responsibility for all of their technology needs from computers and servers to phone systems, printers, security cameras and more.
Ready for a better IT support experience?
Contact Tek Busters today!
What Our Clients Are Saying:
Snr Design Manager at Google
“Colm has been a constant source of industry knowledge and expertise for our company over the past five years. He has always been able to identify, recommend and implement systems which have increased our ability to do work and reduce our costs. Colm has always been approachable and capable and his consultation has ensured our service provision has remained available to the client. Services currently running at 99.99% availability per year, an impressive statistic.”
Managing Partner @ Yebo
“Colm is an IT Expert and really knows what he is doing. He is one of the few IT Consultants I’ve seen that does things properly the first time. I would definitely work with Colm again in the future.”
Managed Services Director at Nostra Systems Ltd
“Colm is a diligent, intelligent and smart solution finding engineer. He listens intently to the problem and then proposes the right solution. Colm has helped me many times and it has always been a joy to work with him. He is an old school engineer who fixes a problem and makes sure it stays fixed.”
Director, One Productions
“Colm is gold-dust. Dedicated, knowledgeable and completely trustworthy – he will stick with any issue, item or problem until it is resolved in full. He watches your (virtual) back. I thoroughly recommend his services with absolutely no hesitation.”